Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service (“Terms”) describe our commitments to you, and your rights and responsibilities when using our services. Please read them carefully and reach out to us if you have any questions
- These Terms govern your access to and use of the products and services we provide through or for NimbusStream.com, Nimvio.com, SentryPage.com, and Cloudvanti.com (collectively, "Products").
- Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Products. By accessing or using any part of our Products, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that we may publish via the Products from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”). You also agree that we may automatically change, update, or add on to our Products, and this Agreement will apply to any changes.
- “You” means any individual or entity using our Products. If you use our Products on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that you’re authorized to accept the Agreement on that person’s or entity’s behalf, that by using using our Products you’re accepting the Agreement on behalf of that person or entity, and that if you, or that person or entity, violates the Agreement, you and that person or entity agree to be responsible to us
- “Xtremax” ("we", "us", or "our") means Xtremax Pte. Ltd., an Information Technology (IT) company based in Singapore.
Fees for Paid Services
- By using a Paid Service, you agree to pay the specified fees.
- For recurring fees, we’ll bill or charge you in the automatically-renewing interval (such as monthly or annually) you select, on a pre-pay basis until you cancel, which you can do at any time by contacting the relevant support team
- If your payment fails, Paid Services are otherwise not paid for or paid for on time (for example, if you contact your bank or credit card company to decline or reverse the charge of fees for Paid Services), or we suspect a payment is fraudulent, we may immediately cancel or revoke your access to Paid Services without notice to you.
- We may change our fees at any time in accordance with these Terms and requirements under applicable law. This means that we may change our fees going forward, start charging fees for Services that were previously free, or remove or update features or functionality that were previously included in the fees. If you don’t agree with the changes, you must cancel your Paid Service.
We love hearing from you and are always looking to improve our Products. When you share comments, ideas, or feedback with us, you agree that we’re free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
The Agreement doesn’t transfer any Xtremax or third-party intellectual property to you, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property remains (as between Xtremax and you) solely with Xtremax. Nimbus Stream, Nimvio, SentryPage, Cloudvanti and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with our websites or Products are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xtremax (or Xtremax's licensors). Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with our Products may be the trademarks of other third parties. Using our Products doesn’t grant you any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Xtremax or third-party trademarks.
“Confidential Information” shall mean any proprietary information of either party, including but not limited to, all computer software (in binary or source code form), programs, designs, concepts, scientific, algorithmic and structural information included in, or related to, the Service, information of a business and commercial nature (such as financial and marketing information disclosed in any form or medium whatsoever). Confidential Information includes all information designated by either party as confidential or proprietary within a reasonable time of its disclosure or which a reasonable person would expect to be treated as confidential.
We may update, change, or discontinue any aspect of our Products at any time. Since we’re constantly updating our Services, we sometimes have to change the legal terms under which they’re offered. The Agreement may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Xtremax, or if Xtremax posts a revised version. We’ll let you know when there are changes: we’ll post them here and update the “Last Updated” date, and we may also post on one of our blogs or send you an email or other communication before the changes become effective. Your continued use of our Products after the new terms take effect will be subject to the new terms, so if you disagree with the changes in the new terms, you should stop using our Products.
- This Term of Services is effective until expiration or termination. Xtremax may terminate the EULA immediately on written notice for material breach of the EULA. Any failure to remit payments in relation to the Products when due, whether payable to Xtremax, constitutes a material breach of this Agreement.
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of our Products at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any fees previously paid.
- You can stop using our Products at any time, or, if you use a Paid Service, you can cancel at any time, subject to the Fees for Paid Services section of these Terms.
This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the governing law ("Governing Law") of Singapore.